Friday, March 29, 2013

Designer Type Photopolymer Stamp Set

 
My new Designer Type Photopolymer Stamp Set arrived recently and while I haven't had a chance to make a card with it I did want to ink it up and see what my first impressions were. I decided to take a few pictures to share with you so you can get an idea of how this new stamp set inks, stamps and so on. The top picture is of the stamp set after I took it out of it package. They do not come in the clear cases like our other stamp sets but rather in a plastic sleeve and are between to clear pieces of plastic. The black outline that you see in the picture above is on the plastic not the stamps themself. The next picture is of a stamped image. I placed the letters on the clear block with not spacing betweent them. So the stamped image is what you would get if you just line up the images. If you want the letters closer together you will need to stamp each letter individually.

Below is the stamps while on the block. The first picture is of them clean and the second is with the ink on them. They are see through so make sure you put them back on their sheet after stamping as they could easily get lost. They are super sticky and I had no problem with them sticking to the block. They are a good small set of letters for stamping names and such. The image is crisp and clean when stamped and I used the new foam pad in Midnight Muse.  I haven't inked up any of the other images but will be sure and share the results when I do. I hope this is helpful to those of you that are considering the purchase of this set. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks and have a great day! Tonya


No comments: