Friday, March 15, 2013

Petal Cone Carrot

Happy Friday to you! It is going to be a beautiful warm day here in Missouri and I can't wait. I love Spring and Summer and with Easter right around the corner I have a little treat holder to share with you. I only used the Petal Cone Die and the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set for this project well and some card stock, Baker's Twine and Adhesive but it really came together quickly. The "carrot" is cut out with Pumpkin Pie Card Stock and then folded and sealed along the edge creating a pocket for our treats. I cut out two Lucky Limeade Scallop Pieces (also on the die) and on the front one I cut between every other scallop to give it a more dimensional look. That was attached to the back flap of the carrot and the front flap was folded down. There is a banner on the die also and I cut one out and then cut it in half and stamped the Happy Easter in Basic Gray and attached it to the carrot with the Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine and a Glue Dot to hold it in place. I filled these with chocolate bunnies and sold these at the Ladies Day Out at the YWCA. If you need a few treat containers these they are quick and easy and I still have a few leftover that if you are local I would be happy to sell you either with or without the candy. Thank you for stopping by today and remember that there is only a week left to Sale-a-brate! Tonya

No comments: