Thursday, March 14, 2013

Beautiful Butterflies

Hello! I am going to share another card with you today that we are doing at our Stamp Time this week. The ladies tonight will be making this card as well as yesterday's card. I must tell you that I bought the Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set a while back but haven't inked it up until this last week. I am glad I waited however since Stampin'Up! just introduced the Bitty Butterfly Punch that coordinates with the set. With the Bitty Butterfly Punch and the Elegant Butterfly Punch this card comes together rather quickly and there is no fussy cutting. The colors are Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink, Raspberry Ripple, and Early Espresso. The center of the card has been cut out with the Big Shot and the Labels Collection Framelits, so the sentiment which is from the Sale-a-bration set Vintage Verses is popped up in the center of the opening and layered on top of the Pink Pirouette Card Stock. After cutting out the center I added texture with the Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I used Dimensionals to pop up the sentiment and the butterlies, then I added Pearl Basic Jewels to the butterfly bodies and the sentiment for just a bit of extra detail. If you are interested in learning how to make this card please let me know and we can set up a time to do so. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! Tonya

No comments: