Friday, March 1, 2013

Best of Flowers

Good morning! Hard to believe as I look out the window that today is the first day of March and we are thinking about flowers. Maybe were you live the flowers are starting to pop up and the trees are starting to bud out but here in Missouri there is snow on the ground. I guess that would be a great reason to bring some color and flowers into someones life with a handstamped card and why not use the Best of Flowers to do so. This set includes one of my favorite stamps, the hydrangea is an absolute favorite of mine. I will be sharing a card or two with it very soon. So many techniques come to mind when I check out this set. If you are intersted in purchasing this set it is available until March 31, 2014 but why wait. You can take advantage of Sale-a-bration and add this set to your next order to help you earn more free items. With this being the first of the month I have a lot of info to share with you so I will be back with a couple of more posts. Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment if you have a question. Tonya

No comments: