Monday, March 18, 2013

Itty Bitty Birthday

Good morning! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Ours was filled with activities, Church and lots of excitement. Good excitement at least this weekend. It is hard to believe that Sale-a-bration will be ending in just five days. The two months have flown by and I sure don't want you to miss out on this great promotion. Several of you are working on your orders so I thought I would share a couple more options with you as you pick out your free items. Today's card uses both the the Pretty Petites Stamp Set and the Petite Curly Label Punch. I picked colors from the color chart and paired Island Indigo, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White. Since I was punching out the stamped image I put all four on one block inked them with the Stampin' Write Markers and stamped them all once then punched. I also used the Itty Bitties Stamp Set to make the party hats and the small cupcake on the two right hand images. The party hats of course needed some bling so I added a couple of the smallest Basic Rhinestones and the cupcake was punched out with the Owl Builder Punch. Behind the stamped images I used the Argyle Impressions Embossing Folder, add a bit of Whisper White Baker's Twine and this 3x3 card is ready for a birthday bag. Please let me know if you have any questions about Sale-a-bration and I will be happy to answer them for you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tonya

No comments: