Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring is in the Air

 
 
Spring is definitely in the air and I love that Stampin'Up! is sharing the sneak peaks with us from the new catalog. The current catalog runs until the end of May so in June we get a new catalog filled with new goodies. I can't wait and with the new Spring Surprise Bundle I don't have to and neither do you. The A Round Array Stamp Set will be in the 2013-2014 Catalog but from now until May 30th you can buy the clear mount option with the coordinating 7/8" Scallop Punch for 15% off. Both for only $23.95 and if you all ready have the bunch you can order just the clear mount stamp set for $14.95. The set is available in English, Spanish and French and I have added a picture below. Order this week and you are almost half way to a free Sale-a-bration set. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need help placing an order. I have one going in soon so contact me and I can add your items. Thanks for stopping by and be sure and scroll down for the treat container that I shared earlier today.


No comments: