Saturday, July 3, 2010

Join the The Fun for only $35!


If you have been a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator before you know how great it is. The Sneak Peaks, Regional Events, Convention, Stampin' Success, time spent with Friends Stamping and so much more. Well, Stampin'Up! would like you back as a demonstrator and they are offering a fantastic deal to past demonstrators to rejoin in the month of July. For only $35 you are able to become a demonstrator again and receive all the business supplies you will need to restart your business.
You will need to mail in the forms so contact me or your former upline to sign up today. If you sign up before the July 19, I will bring you something from the Memento Mall at Convention. Not sure what exactly since we don't know what will be for sale yet. This is just my way of saying thank you for joining my team. I have listed the business supplies you will receive when you resign. Please, contact me if you have any questions. I would love to have you join my team. Thanks and have a wonderful weekend, Tonya


The Rejoin Starter Kit Contains:
  • 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog (8)
  • 2010 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
  • Guest invitation postcards (100)
  • Customer order forms (50)
  • 2010-2011 Definitely Decorative catalog (1)
  • Celebrando Creatividad (1)
  • Two months free Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) subscription

No comments: