Friday, July 9, 2010

I Do!

Hello! This is a super quick card that sort of just came to me this afternoon as I was playing with my new stamp sets and other items that I received today. I do love the new colors and of course anything Big Shot is always great in my craftroom. Since I am getting ready to head out the door for my son's baseball game I am also going to keep this post super quick. The base of the card is Marina Mist (considering repainting my craftroom this color we will see ;) Then I used the new Elegant Lines Embossing Folder and the Big Shot to add the design on the card stock. Then with some Two Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds and Patience (we don't sell that in the catalog) I added the shimmer and shine to the design. I hope you can see it, in real life it really sparkles. Then I used the new Word Play Stamp Set and inked it up with the Marina Mist Classic Stamp Pad. I used Whisper White Card Stock then punched it out with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. There is Dazzling Diamonds on the diamond on the O of do and the card is finished. I decided it didn't need anything else because I really wanted the design to take center stage. Now if I just had a bride and groom to send it too. We have no weddings this year. :( Oh well, I am ready when I need one. Got to run or we will be late for the game. I hope to do some digital pages of the baseball season soon and I will share them with you when I do. Thanks for stopping by. Remember all supplies are Stampin'Up! and available to purchase through me. Have a great evening, Tonya

No comments: