Monday, July 19, 2010

Quick and Easy Birthday Card


Hello, well Convention is almost here and I am almost ready to start packing. I have been super busy with swaps which I hope to share with you over the next five days. I am still going to make a few more but those will keep for the airport and maybe even the hotel after I arrive. Today's card is a quick and easy Boy Birthday card that my two youngest sons needed for this last weekend. They really wanted a dirt bike and of course we have the perfect stamp for that. I am going to list the supplies and if you have any questions please let me know. Supplies used: Crumb Cake Card Stock, Riding Hood Red Card Stock, Night of Navy Card Stock, Very Vanilla Card Stock, Night of Navy Classic Stamp Pad, Riding Hood Red Classic Stamp Pad, Crumb Cake Stamp Pad, Silver Brads, Word Window Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Extreme Dirt Bike Stamp, and Extreme Elements Stamp Set. Remember that you can text me on my cell while I am away or email me. My wonderful daughter has agreed to handle all messages at home and take care of orders that will be arriving while I am gone. She is such a great help and will make an awesome Demonstrator in just over 3 years time. Well, I am off to make dinner for my family then packing, possible design one more swap (yes, I do think it is a disease, once you swap you just can't stop) and then try and get some sleep so that I am ready for Convention and all that I am going to learn and bring back to you.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week, Tonya

No comments: