Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July Club Card

Good morning, today is the first day of Convention and I am probably standing in line waiting for the Memento Mall to open. This starts the fun and excitement of Convention. If you would like to join me next year all you need to do is sign up to join me team and we can make the trip together. The line to get into Memento Mall is a great place to swap cards with all the other people and this year I am taking this card for one of my swap cards. We also made this card for our July Stamp Club and now I would like to share it with you. I pulled out the new products for this card and a technique that my club ladies found fun and easy. It is faux suede and the Basic Black strip across the card is done with this technique. The rest of the card consists of Crumb Cake Card Stock, Very Vanilla Card Stock, Daffodil Delight Card Stock, Jet Black Stazon Ink, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Newsprint Designer Series Paper, Black Brad, 1" Circle Punch and Artistic Etchings Stamp Set. The edges of the card stock are Distressed. I made 50 more of these for Convention with the help of my stampin' assistants. They were both big help with punching, stamping, and labeling. Well, I am off be sure and come back tomorrow when I will have another convention swap to share with you. If I get a chance I will update later today but today is a getting settled day and tomorrow starts all the real excitement and fun! Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: