Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Technique Time

Hello, back again tonight with a new technique and swap card from Convention. I learned this technique from the August Stampin' Success that all demonstrators receive free just for being demonstrators. I received the magazine just a couple of days before I left for Convention and decided to give it a try. I love the look of the multicolored Hydrangea but didn't want to take the time to use the Stampin' Write Markers over and over again. With the Felt Stamp Pad technique you can stamp repeatedly and still get the multicolored look. You will need a piece of felt that is light colored, Jet Black Stazon Pad, Wild Wasabi Reinker, Pretty in Pink Reinker and Bashful Blue Reinker. Additional supplies for the card are Pretty in Pink Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Basic Black Card Stock, Pretty in Pink Classic Stamp Pad, Scallop Trim Coroner Punch, and 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon. If you are interested in learning this technique I will be doing it at Stamp Club in August so if you would like to attend please contact me and I will make sure that I have your supplies ready for you. Sorry for the short post but with VBS this week I am extra tired and ready to call it a night. Thanks for stopping by and I will share more picture from Convention with you tomorrow. Tonya

No comments: