Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cottage Garden Swap


Good evening! I am still a little tried from last week and this week is a busy week for our family again with VBS at our church. The kids and I are involved with some part and are having lots of fun. I am also getting ready for my Convention Open House which is Saturday from 1pm- 3pm at my house. Need directions just give me a call and I will be happy to give you directions. If you are attending please contact me so that I can have your projects cut and ready for you.
Today's card is another swap that I made for Convention. This swap was a new stamp set swap and we needed to use a stamp set that was new to this catalog and not a preorder set. I picked the new Cottage Garden Stamp Set and decided to pair is this some of our new In Colors, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, and Peach Parfait. I really like the new colors as they are so bright and cheerful. I also used the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Beautiful Butterflies Wings Embosslits Die and the Scallop Trim Coroner Punch. I also added a few of the new Basic Rhinestone Jewels. If you have any questions about this card or if you would like to place an order let me know. I am hoping to post some pictures tomorrow of convention and some of the projects that we did. I won't post everything in one day however so be sure and stop by again. Well, I am off for the night. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: