Monday, July 12, 2010

Introducing Blushing Bride!

Good morning, today I would like to introduce you to two new colors that Stampin'Up! introduced in the new catalog. The first is Blushing Bride and the second is Early Espresso. I am enjoying playing with all the new colors and trying out new combos. The new Color Coach is great for suggesting new color combos and there is even a place to add your own favorites. How sweet is that. Today's card is one that we made this weekend at my New Catalog Card Class. It is fairly simple but uses several new products and a new stamp set. The base card stock is the new In Color Blushing Bride and the ink color is also the same. The stamp set is Style Beautiful and is new and available in Clear Mount or Wood Mount. After stamping the biggest stamp on the bottom corner of the card I stamped the sentiment on Whisper White Card Stock then punched it out with the Wide Oval Punch and layered it with a Lots Of Tags Die cut from Early Espresso Card Stock. Early Espresso is a darker more rich color than Chocolate Chip. I added two of the new Basic Rhinestones Jewels that have adhesive on the back and are ready to add to any project. I can see myself using a lot of these. I finished off the card with Whisper White Organza and 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon tied together into a knot. The 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon is a fun size to layer with some of our wider ribbons and is easy to tie. This week is going to be a busy week. I have Stamp Club tomorrow night and then I will be busy finishing up my swaps for Convention. It is hard to believe that I leave a week from tomorrow. I am looking forward to learning so much and bringing it all back to share with you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: