Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's a Case

Hello and Good morning! Sorry for being so bad about posting this week. I am fighting a cold or allergies (not sure which) and I has really drained my energy and motivation. All I want to do is sleep and stamping has really taken a back seat. I did make this simple card over the weekend and thought I would share it with you today. Now this card is a case from the new Catalog and Idea Book. If you don't have a copy yet just let me know as I have a few copies left. I enjoy making quilt cards and this card is similar in that you use designer series paper and the Top Note Die but that is really were the similarities end. Since it is a fairly simple card I will just list the supplies used and if you have any questions leave me a comment and I will be happy to answer them. Card Stock: Real Red Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, and Baja Breeze. Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper. Perfect Punch Stamp Set, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers, Wide Oval Punch, Square Lattice and Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folders, Top Note, Big Shot, Lots of Tags Sizzlits 4 Pack Dies.
Don't forget to scroll down and take a look at the product shares that I am offering this month. The Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Papers is one of the products offered in the shares. I will place orders as soon as I have a share filled so don't wait. Thanks, for stopping by and I hope you have a great day, Tonya

No comments: