Friday, March 30, 2012

A tisket a tasket!

Look at this cute basket! I was going through some displays from last year and came across a scallop envelope basket that I made for Easter and knew that I just had to make a new one for this year. I didn't add any Easter decor to it so it could be a May Basket or even a Mother's Day one. I love the colors which are Calypso Coral and Pool Party. The Designer Series Paper is Domestic Goddess and it just so fun. I cut our 4 Scallop Envelopes and made them into the basket. The handle is made with the Lace Ribbon Border Punch and attached to the box with White Brads and flowers from the Boho Blossoms Punch. I added some white paper to the basket similar to Easter grass and it is ready for candy or what ever else you want to add to it. As easy as these are to make you can give them to everyone you know. ;-) Don't forget that tomorrow is the last day to order and take advantage of the Sale-a-bration benefits. If you need help placing your order please email me at tonyab at centurytel.net so that you don't miss out and have to wait another year for Sale-a-bration to come around again. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend, Tonya

No comments: