Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Blog Hop Sneak Peak

Hello, with Spring in the air and the flowers blooming I thought it was time for a flower card. This card is actually a sneak peak for next weeks Blog Hop that I will be taking part in. The stamp set is Vintage Vogue and one that I have had for quite a while. The colors are Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush. I cut out each flower after stamping them and added them to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Pearls were added to the centers for a little extra detail. Did you notice the detail on the bottom of the card? I used the Adorning Accents Edgelits Die to make the pretty scalloped edge. I also stamped on the back ground with the same vine stamp as the main panel. I decided to add some sparkle to the card so I used Shimmer Paint and Rubbing Alcohol in a mister bottle and spritz the front of the card. This card is very shimmery in person but hard to photograph and show.
The Blog Hop will start on April 5th so be sure and check back then to see all the wonderful samples that everyone has to share with you. Thanks for stopping by tonight, Tonya



No comments: