Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dresden Plate Quilt

Good morning, while the sun was trying to shine this morning I took a few pictures of some projects I have been working on and wanted to share the quilt top that I recently finished. It is not quilted yet but I just couldn't

wait to share. I used the super cute Twitterpated Designer Fabric from the Occasions Mini and the Dresden Designs Bigz L Die also from the Mini to make the quilt. With the Big Shot and the Die it was a quick process to cut all the pieces for this quilt and the best thing is that all the petal pieces are the same size because the die cuts them for me. I used the small sized petal which is 2 3/4" x 6 1/8" but there is a large option on the same die which measures 3 1/4" x 7 5/8" if you want a larger petal.


I have added a closer picture so you can see just a bit more of how I made this quilt. I am planning on finishing it and think it would make a great baby quilt. What do you think? Would you like to give quilting with the Big Shot a try? If so contact me and I will be happy to show you how easy it really is. Thanks for stopping by today and for taking a look at my quilt. Have a great day, Tonya


No comments: