Thursday, March 29, 2012

Why I became a Demonstrator

With Sale-a-bration and the wonderful Starter Kit discount and Designer paper or Digital Download offer that is currently available it got me to thinking about why I signed up to be a demonstrator and what Stampin'Up! had offered me 7 1/2 years ago. When I was first introduced to Stampin'Up! I was a stay at home mom with three young children that had just moved to a new town 8 hour from home where I really didn't know a lot of people. My oldest son's preschool teacher invited me to join them for a stamping night. I said no I didn't have time for that with the kids I was just to busy and she told me that was why I need to come. To have some time for me. Well, I went and really enjoyed myself and love that I could create something so easily. I joined Stamp Club and bought supplies to make cards, scrapbook pages and really enjoyed the time spent with other women. Then after a year of so of club I decided to host a workshop and that night I decided to sign up for the discount. I can remember my upline telling me that it had taken long enough for me to make the decision. I wasn't going to try and sell, host workshop or teach, I just wanted a great deal on the kit, discount on what I was buying anyway and of course the sneak peaks were a bonus as well as the Stampin' Success Magazine. When I started I had 4 kids and for a while I just bought and sold to a few friends, then we moved to Missouri and I discovered I loved to teach and share Stampin'Up! with others. I enjoy the flexibility that it offers me and I like seeing others discover that they can be creative too. Do you want to share that love of stamping with others, get a discount on what you are all ready buying, increase your supplies with the wonderful starter kit? If so give me a call and I will be happy to help you through the process. It is never to early or to late to join. Thanks for letting me share my love with you can for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: