Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fun new Digital Downloads

Hello and Good morning! It is going to be a beautiful windy day here in Missouri but I am excited to see signs of Spring and also excited to share the new Digital Downloads that are available starting today. The new #Hashthis Stamp Brush Set is so perfect for my daughter and her friends on twitter and the new Lucky Framable Designer Template will be the first one I buy this afternoon so I can make some easy framable art. I had just mentioned that I should try and make some subway art over the weekend and the new Template makes it as easy as downloading and printing. I will be sure and post a picture of my completed project. To see the full list of new downloads you can check them out here. Also why not try out the My Digital Studio Express free for the next 30 days and see how many possibilities are available to you. Thanks for stopping by and check back later when I have a digital project to share with you. Have a great day,Tonya

No comments: