Monday, March 5, 2012

Everyday Birthday

Good evening, I am trying to get back into a more regular posting schedule so hopefully you will be seeing more projects from me. The card I have for you tonight is one that we did at a recent workshop I had. The base is Crumb Cake. We also used Soft Suede, Calypso Coral and Whisper White Card Stock. The designer series paper is from the Everyday Enchantment Sale-a-bration Pack. You can pick this as an option when placing an order over $50. We used the Apothecary Art Stamp Set and used both Soft Suede and Calypso Coral Classic Ink. To add just a bit more to the card butterflies were added that we made with the Big Shot and the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die and Chantilly Crochet Trim was added to both corners. If you are wondering what the Stamp image and the mat where made with they are the new Labels Collection Framelits that are so easy to use with the Big Shot. I would love to show you how they work. :) Thanks for stopping by! I am going to keep this short but I will be back tomorrow with a new project to share. Have a great evening, Tonya




No comments: