Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Digital District Scrapbook Page





I am back with a Digital Scrapbook page that I created last night while I was waiting for my boys during their scout meets. I have all three of my boys in Cub and Boy Scouts and twice a month they all three have meeting on Monday night. Well, last night I decided to take the laptop with me and work on some digital projects. I didn't get a ton of them done but I did get two or three and am happy to share one with you today. This page is pictures from the fall when the team my daughter runs with got 1st at our District Race. It was an amazing day and I love the picture of the girls acting all goofy and silly. That is the team. I used a photo template and made a few modifications so that I could get each of the girls in an individual picture then added the team picture. I have quite a few pictures so I will make another page and add some journaling about the day but for now this is a great start. What do you think? Are you ready to give My Digital Studio a try? You can for 30 days for free, just contact me to find out how. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day. Tonya

No comments: