Saturday, March 3, 2012

Technique Swap- Wet Stampin'



Hello, I was going through some of my drafts that didn't get posted and a came across this card. I hope I haven't all ready shared it with you but if so maybe someone else hasn't had a chance to see it yet. This card is one I did for Convention swaps last July and uses a technique called Wet Stamping. It is really easy to do and really can change the way a stamp set looks. For this card I used Fifth Avenue Floral and Word Play. The colors are Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Regal Rose and Basic Gray Satin Ribbon. I also used Watercolor Paper which is an important part of the technique and the Scallop Trim Border Punch. If you would like more information about this technique please let me know and we can set up a private class for you and a few friends. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend, Tonya

No comments: