Friday, November 4, 2011

Stocking Card

Good evening, what a fun week it has been. With Halloween and a Christmas card class in the same week how can it not be fun. On Wednesday I held a Christmas card Class and for an extra project I made each of the ladies that attended one of these Stocking Cards. It was so fun to make with the Stocking Die and a little Designer Series Paper. The Merry Christmas is from the Four the Holiday's Stamp Set and I accented it with a Snowflake punched out with the SnowFlake Punch with a Mini Jingle Bell in the center. The new embossing folder adds just the right amount of texture to the stocking and other than a small part of the heal and toe it covers the front of the card. I will do a picture tutorial next week when there is more light so you can see how the actual card is made.
I am off to do some more stamping. I have 300 cards to make and need to get some more done tonight. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: