Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gift Card Holder







Good morning, sorry for not getting back to you yesterday. I had 300 cards to finish up for this weekend and I decided to just get busy and get them all done. I am happy to have them finished and even happier with the


way they turned out. I will show them to you at a later date as they are an order for a Women's Group and I want them to give them out first. Today I want to share with you a stocking we did at club last week. It is very similar to the one I showed you last week except when you look inside there is a place of a Gift Card. It was easy to make just by adding another Stocking inside and using the Word Window Punch to make the slot for the gift card to slide into. The most important part is to add you sticky strip to the back with the gift card in place as a guide to show you were to put and not put the sticky strip. This stocking has a gift tag on the front so you can hang it on your tree and everyone will know just who it is for. The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Old Olive. Such a great traditional color combo and the Designer Series Paper is Letters to Santa. Please let me know if you want to order the supplies for this project. They can be ordered online or by contacting me and I will help you place your order.


Well, I have a big to do list today and grocery shopping is one of those activities so I had better run. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: