Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gently Falling Cards

Good evening, I have been busy today with a new project but didn't get a chance to take a picture before I lost the light of the day. About a month ago I was asked to make cards for a local church that was having a Women's Retreat. They wanted something to give to each person that attended and thought a bundle of cards would be nice. This is the design I made for them. It is pretty simple which is good as I made 300 of them. The card base is Very Vanilla and I used My Digital Studio to print the Bible Verse on each card. Then I used the Simple Scored to add a couple of score lines right before the Verse. The Stamp Set is Gently Falling and I used More Mustard and Cajun Craze and rock and rolled each leaf before adding the outline stamp in Early Espresso. I did use the Stamp-a-ma-jig just to get it lined up just right. To finish off the card I used the Spritz tool and the Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Marker to spritz each card front. I also made matching envelopes for each card. If you need cards made but don't have time just give me a call and I will be happy to help you out. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you came back tomorrow to see my next project. Tonya





No comments: