Monday, November 21, 2011

Online Extravaganza Starts Today!






Today is the start of the Online Extravaganza but the you don't have to order online to take advantage of the great deals. I will be placing an order tonight at 11pm so if you would like to order an of the specials just contact me today. There are two items that are only on sale today and are 20% Off – November 21 Only! 122334 Simply Scored™ was $29.95 for today only is $23.96 and 125152 Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps was $16.95 for today only is $13.56. I have both of these items so if you have any questions please let me know.




The other items are on sale until November 30, they include fabric, Candy Wrapper Die for the Big Shot, Scallop Dots Ribbon Bundle, Stamp Sets and so much more. To see a complete list and to start shopping you can check out my Website. I will also try and get a complete list posted here later today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: