Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Clean and Simple Birthday Card

Hello again! I have my kids off to school and will be going for a run soon but I wanted to share this card with you that I finished over the weekend. The layout is one that I saw on Shelli's blog and just haven't taken the time to make. The card uses the Easy Events Stamp Set and Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper. The other supplies are Baja Breeze Card Stock and Stamp Pad, Early Espresso Card Stock, Blusing Bride Card Stock and Stamp Pad, Basic Gray Classic Stamp Pad, Whisper White Card Stock, Blender Pen, Scallop Trim Border Punch and the 1 3/8" Square Punch which was used to cut the bottom of the DSP piece. I may go back and add some Dazzling Diamonds to the cupcake but will wait until I decide who to send it too. Some people don't enjoy glitter as much as I do. ;) Don't forget that time is running out to take advantage of the Online Extravaganza. If you would still like to place an order please give me a call or email me before the sale ends. There are a lot of great items on sale and I hope to be back with a new project that showcases one of them later today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tonya

No comments: