Friday, November 18, 2011

Online Extravaganza

I have exciting news to share today with all of you! Stampin'Up! is once again having it's annual Online Extravagana sale to kick off the holiday shopping season, it will begin Monday, November 21, 2011, and run through Wednesday, November 30, 2011.
While this promotion is perfect for online orders during an especially busy time of year, sale prices will be available on all order types.
To order you can log in to my online store Tonya's Online Store on Monday, November 21, to take advantage of great savings, like FREE digital downloads valued at $40 when you buy My Digital Studio Express, 60 percent off select Designer Fabrics, and 30 percent off an exclusive ribbon bundle!
In addition, there will be two items on sale for 24 hours only (November 21, 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM [MT])-so make sure you don't miss the first 24 hours of Online Extravaganza!
I will send out an email with all the sale details on Monday as soon they the items are announced. I am looking forward to stocking up on fabric as I have an idea in mind that not only uses fabric but also I new item from the upcoming Occasions Mini. :)
Thanks for stopping by and I will try very hard to stamp today if not I am going to stamp over the weekend. This week has just been crazy with so many kids activities. Have a great Friday! Tonya

No comments: