Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cookie Stamps

Hello and good evening, I have a little different post for you tonight in that food is involved, cookies to be exact. Stampin'Up! now has Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps. The set includes a wooden handle and three silicone stamps to press into your cookie dough and recipes. I decided to give them a try this week for Stamp Club and thought I would share the results with you. The first two pictures are the cookies prior to baking. On the first picture you can see the handle and blue silicone which is the snowflake. The other images are the heart and a jack-o-latern. I didn't try either recipe but did use our favorite shortbread recipe and I am happy with the results and they were a hit at both club and with my kids. I will say that these are big cookies, much bigger than I traditionally make but as long as you only have one or maybe two it should be good. I think the next time I will let me kids in on the fun and let them stamp the dough too! I can't have all the fun right. If you are interested in a set let me know and I can help you place your order or you can order online. These would make a great gift for that nonstamping person on your list. Thanks for stopping by tonight and I will be back tomorrow
with a new post for you . See you then, Tonya












No comments: