Friday, November 11, 2011

Felt Stocking

Good morning I am posting early today as it is a busy day with a few trips into town and club again tonight. :) Wednesday when Hannah and Nancy were here for club we were talking about using the Stocking Die on Fabric and Nancy mentioned felt which I had planned to do but had just got busy and forgot about so I decided yesterday was a great day to do it and let me tell you this was a a quick project. It took no time at all to cut the pieces out with the Big Shot, the Holiday Stocking Die and the Stocking Accents. I hand stitched it with a Blanket Stitch using Baker's Twine in no time at all. I added the holly and berries with Crystal Effects and then added the new Dazzling Details to give it a little shimmer and bling. It wasn't quite dry when I took the picture but I think you can see the shimmer to it. The stocking is a great size to add a candy cane, gift card, jewelry or other small item you want to give as a gift. I will add a loop to hanging once the glue dries. They are so quick to cut out and make that you could easily make a bunch while watching tv or like I did while waiting on my kids to finish up practice or get out of school.

Also don't forget today is the last day to sign up to become a demonstrator and get the Big Shot for free or if you all ready have the Big Shot then you can get $100 worth of other Stampin'Up! merchandise for free. Call me if you are interested and this is also available to prior demonstrators so if you want to sign up again you can.

Thanks for stopping by today, I had better go and run so I can get ready for my day. Have a great one, Tonya

No comments: