Sunday, November 29, 2009

Time is Running Out!

Good evening, I hope that you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving. It was a great to spend time with my family. I just wanted to remind you that tomorrow is the last day to purchase any of the great Online Extravaganza Items. This deals are really to good to pass up and make great Christmas gifts for the crafter in your life or maybe even a gift for yourself. You may purchase online or by contacting me. I will be happy to place an order for you, just email or call me. Thanks for stopping by and since I just can't post without showing you something. I wanted to share this super fast Digital Scrapbook page made with you guessed it My Digital Studio and the newest download Christmas Cocoa II (120880). I just added the pictures to this page and a little bit of journalling and it was finished. How easy is that. If you take digital photos I really encourage you to give My Digital Studio a try. See you tomorrow, Tonya

No comments: