Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas Pines

Good morning, as promised I have another Pattern Pines Card for you today. Last week you may remember I shared a Snowman card that used nontraditional colors based on a recent shopping trip. Well today those colors are back. I kind of like these colors for a little different Christmas feel. The base of the card is Real Red Card Stock (102482) and I stamped the Poinsettia corner image in the top left corner in Real Red Stampin' Write Marker. The Trees were inked up with the Pixie Pink (105112), Green Galore (100048), and Real Red (100052) Stampin' Write Markers and then stamped once on the Whisper White Card Stock (100730) and then again on a scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock (100730)and cut out to add dimension to the project. I added a layer of Green Galore Card Stock (101768) for a background matte. The be merry is again from the Warm Words Stamp Set (115108) and is inked with the Pixie Pink Stampin' Write Marker (105112). I punched out the be merry with the Modern Label Punch (116630) and then layered it on top of a Large Oval Punch (107305) made with Pixie Pink Card Stock (105121). A little double stitched ribbon from the Mistletoe Ribbon Originals (116792) and this card is complete. Don't forget you have until Thursday to leave me a comment on yesterday's post to win your own Pattern Pines Stamp Set. I am off to take my kids to school. I hope you have a great day and if you are coming to my library class tonight I will see you there. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya


No comments: