Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holiday Decor


Good Morning, with yesterday's snow I am in the mood to start decorating for Christmas and while I haven't started yet with the main house I have started putting some Christmas items out in the Classroom area. So today I am going to share a super quick and easy project with you that will add extra holiday spirit to your home or workspace. I started with an frame I had setting around my house any 5"x7"frame of your choice will do. I added a piece of Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper (116770) to act as a matte and fit inside the frame. Before I added it in the frame I cut a Big shot Top Note (113463) from Soft Suede Card Stock (115318) and added it to the center of the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper. Then the last step is to add the Jingle All the Way (117507) to the center of the glass. I used the smallest size which measures 3" x 3 5/8" in Real Red that only cost $3.50. If you haven't tried out Definitely Decorative line then this is a great way to start. They are so much fun to use and so easy too! I may still add a bow at the top but for now I will leave it as is. This would make a great gift for a friend or loved one. If you would like more information about our Definitely Decorative items please give me a call or drop me an email. I would be happy to show you other items that I and my customers have done.
Also if you are interested in either of my Christmas Stamp A Stacks the first one will be this Friday at 6:30 at my house. You will make 12 cards for $20. I have four card designed and you make 3 of each. Hope to see you there. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: