Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Quick and Easy Christmas Card

I have been playing around with some new downloads for My Digital Studio and I thought I would share a quick Christmas Card that I made. Now when I say made that is a very loose term. I simple added my kids picture and rearranged, added a few snowflakes, made a few of them more opacity and that was it. Really I could have stopped at the picture but I wanted to see what I could play around with. The inside of the card has some snowflakes inside and you can add your own personalized sentiment. This download is the Icicle Photocard Digital Kit (120882) and cost only $3.95. If you haven't purchased My Digital Studio then you need to ask Santa to bring you it for Christmas and if Santa needs a little help be sure and have him call me and I will be more than happy to get the order place, wrapped and ready in time for Christmas.
Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you would like to see more My Digital Studio Projects. Tonya

No comments: