Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cookies Anyone?

Good morning, everyone! Yesterday was a great day, we had our school had a Chili Supper last night at our last home basketball game. There was a great turnout and it was so much fun to see our team in action. Enough about my day and on to today's project. This is a super quick project that makes a plan Charger Plate really come to life. This plate took all of five to ten minutes if even that to complete. I used the same White Decor Element Sheets (114335)from yesterday's post and cut out snowflakes using the Snowflake #2 Originals Die (113460) and the Snowflakes #2 Sizzlits Dies (113449). I applied the larger snowflake to the center of the Charger Plate and then the smaller ones around the edge of the plate. Now all it needs is cookies and it would make a great gift for Neighbor, Coworker or Friends. One thing about adding the snowflakes the plate is not dishwasher safe.
Remember the Online Extravaganza sale is still going on until Nov. 30. You can place orders online through my Website or I can place in your order for you. Just let me know I am always happy to help. Tomorrow I will be back with another Holiday gift giving idea. Until then have a great day, Tonya



No comments: