Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lemonade and Bees

Good morning! I finished this card and another one (I'll show you it tomorrow)yesterday but because of the lighting last night I couldn't get a good picture. This still isn't the best picture but after taking 15 of this card I figured it wasn't going to get better. I am using the new colors and Designer Series Paper but since I haven't bought any of the new stamp sets yet I am going through some of my older ones and getting them back out to use. With the flowered design in the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP I thought Bees would be perfect. What else would you find next to all those pretty flowers and bright colors but Bees. The base of the card is Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (115316) with a square of Melon Mambo Card Stock (115320) layered on top. I used the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (115675) to make the three panels that I placed on top of the Melon Mambo Card Stock. I stamped the Beehive and the Bees from Just Buzzin' By (113228) on Watercolor Paper (105019) in Soft Suede Classic Ink (115657). I used the Aquapainter(103954) and Crushed Curry Classic Ink (115659), Melon Mambo Classic Ink (115656)m and Soft Suede Classic Ink to color in the stamped images. After cutting them out I used dimensionals to attach them to the card. The sentiment is also from the Just Buzzin' By Stamp Set. It is actually one long sentiment but I wanted it to fit the Large Oval Punch(107305) so I used the Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker (116329) to color the part that I wanted stamped, cleaned the stamp, inked up the rest and stamped again. This was layer on the a Pumpkin Pie Card Stock (105117) Scallop made using the Scallop Oval Punch (114889). That finished off the card, inside I will add Hi! and the card is ready to send. Tomorrow I will be back with a card using the same Designer Paper but a different look. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: