Monday, July 13, 2009

Deal of the Week #3

Wow have I been gone for a while. Sorry about that I didn't intend to take such a break from blogging, life just has been busy. I have been busy with Stampin'Up! business just not anything that is ready to share. I have been busy with Convention swaps and cutting ribbon for the ribbon share. For those of you that placed your Ribbon Share orders they will be ready this week.
Now on to this weeks Deal of the Week. This week the Square Fire Rhinestone Brads are only $6.99 plus tax and shipping. These are fun to add to any project whether it be a card or scrapbook page. They come in Pink, Red, Pumpkin and Yellow and there are approx. 80 brads per container 4 colors in two sizes. This is club week so if you are a club member this is a great items to add to your order. If you are not a club member but would like to order these please let me know and I will place a group order to save on shipping. You can also take advantage of this special by shopping online.
I will be back tomorrow with a new card to show you so plan on stopping by. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: