Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Big Shot Fun!

Good morning! Yesterday was a super busy creative day but I didn't take pictures of the items I helped create. Don't fear I do have pictures for you today of something I did create. Yesterday I started my day by helping one of our school's teachers and a wonderful customer of mine create some new decor items for her classroom. She had decided to do a wall decor item with the Inspire Definition from the new Decor Elements Catalog. We put the white definition on a white frame and then added some extra embellishments that were made with the Big Shot. We also decorated a pail and bucket for her classroom with Decor Elements Sheets and the Big Shot. Now it was after she left I realized I didn't take any pictures to share with you, so I decided I would just have to make my own decorated pail. I love to shop the $1 spot at one of our local stores and am always coming home with goodies but don't always use them right away. Well, I had some cute Tempting Turquoise Pails sitting on a shelf and decided one would be perfect for my project. I quickly cut out several flowers using the Big Shot and the new Stampin' Up! Blossom Party Die ( 115971). I used Decor Elements Sheets in White (114335) and in a matter of minutes I had this cute pail. I left it out for club last night and have decided it is a great place to keep my bone folders, pens and scissors so they don't get misplaced on the table while we are having club. Last night was also our last club night of this month. The date had been switched from last week because of Baseball. Thank you to all the ladies that were willing to make the switch for me. I really appreciate it. So today's project was super quick but it makes me want to go see what else I can add some extra wow to! If you have any questions about how to use our Decor Elements please let me know. We can set up a demonstration for you either in my home or yours. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: