Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Birthday Birdie


Wow I can't believe it is Wednesday already. This week seems to be flying by with it also your chance to purchase the Big Shot Doctor Bag for only $49.99. Don't forget that I am placing an order on Friday if you want to take advantage of this great deal.

Okay on to today's card, as told you yesterday it again uses the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (115675). The layout came from an ad in a Card Magazine I was looking through this month. I liked the simplicity of it and decided it would make a nice Birthday Card. The card base is just simply Whisper White Card Stock (100730) that I ran through the Big Shot (113439) with the Stampin'Up! Background 1 Texturz Plates (114512) to add the polka dots. The scallop circle is also made with the Big Shot and the Stampin'Up! Pennant Bigz xl die (113483). I used Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (115316) for the scallop circle. I stamped the Birthday Birdie from the Pun Fun Stamp Set (115054) in Basic Gray Classic Ink (109120) on Whisper White Card Stock. Using the Aquapainter(103954) and the following Classic Ink colors (Rich Razzleberry 115658, Crushed Curry 115659, Pumpkin Pie 105216) I watercolored the bird. After it was watercolored I used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch (112004). The circle was mounted to the scallop circle with adhesive. I cut two pieces of different prints from the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and the bottom one was attached directly to the bottom of the base. The top piece I used the Mat Pack (105826) and the Paper-Piercing Tool (116631) to make small holes on both ends. This allows me to add Silver Brads (104336) and then attach the strip with Dimensionals. I also attached the scallop circle with dimensionals. I stamped the Happy Birthday on the card last using Basic Gray Classic Ink and the new Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (115370). This set of 24 stamps includes sentiments for all occasions including holidays, graduation, new baby, and sympathy just to name a few also the sentiments all can be punched out with the new Modern Label Punch (116630). Be sure and take a look.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today, I appreciate it and hope you enjoyed the card. If you have any questions or would like to purchase the supplies to make this card contact me. Also this card would be a great card to make at a workshop contact me if you would like to have one and earn free Stampin'Up! products. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: