Monday, July 6, 2009

Deal of the Week #2

Wow, Stampin'Up! is offering you a great deal this week. From now until Monday July 13 at 9:50 ( MT) you can get the Big Shot Doctor Bag for only $49.99 plus tax and shipping. This is almost $20 off the regular price. I have this bag and love it. It holds my Big Shot and many of the dies too! I can take it with me when I have a workshop, party, or crop. It makes taking the Big Shot someplace so easy. Also it is great for storing your Big Shot in if you don't keep your's out all the time. Have a mentioned how much I love it! If you don't currently have the Big Shot Doctor Bag I would encourage you to buy it this week. For my local customers that are interested in saving on shipping I will place an order Friday morning just contact me before then. You can also place an order directly through my demonstrator website. The link is in the upper left column. As always if you have any questions please let me know and I will be happy to answer them. Have a great day and I hope to be back later with something new to show you. Tonya

No comments: