Monday, September 9, 2013

September Card Sketch



Hello and welcome to our Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration September Card Sketch Challenge. If you travel over to our Blog you can see all the cards created with this sketch and you can create your own and link it so we can all see it too. I can't wait to see what you create and do hope you play along. We would love to have you join us. I am super happy with the way this card turned out and really like having a sketch to work with from time to time. The colors I used are Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, and Pistachio Pudding. I did all my stamping on Very Vanilla. The Crisp Cantaloupe background piece is texturized with the new Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from the Holiday Catalog. I used the Paper Doily Sizzlits for the circle portion of the sketch and then I used the Six Sided Sampler Stamp Set and the Hexagon Punch (which you can get in a bundle) to add the hexagons. I stuck really close to the sketch but I can see myself using it again and changing it up just a it. To add just a bit more to the card I added the Birthday wish which is from the Petite Pairs Stamp Set and a Very Vintage Designer Button with some Whisper white Baker's Twine that I distressed. I hope you enjoyed today's card and are inspired to create today. Thanks for stopping by and please take a moment to leave me a comment so I know that you were here. We love to hear from our viewers. Have a great day, Tonya    



1 comment:

brrenwick said...

LOVE the soft colors you used! Great take on the sketch...so pretty!