Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Another Grunge Birthday Card

It is a very important day at our house. Our middle son is turning 12 today and while this isn't his birthday card it is a great card to send to a special guy in our life. The card is one of the ones we made at the Birthday Card Class I recently held and it goes together pretty quickly. I used Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso and Cajun Craze. The stamp sets are Gorgeous Grunge and Yippee-Skippee. I used just a bit of Twine around the main panel. You don't want ribbon for the guy in your life but the twine works well and that is it. You can add as much stamping as you want or as little to get the look you are trying to achieve. I will be back tomorrow with a new card that I have to share and I am going to start some new 3D Projects soon so watch for those. Thanks for stopping by and as always have a great day! Tonya

No comments: