Thursday, September 26, 2013

Best of Halloween Time!

Today's post is my individual post for our SS INKspiration Blog today and I have shared all the details on the blog there. Please head on over and take a look at our great blog but in the mean time I will give you just a bit of info here. The projects use the Best of Halloween Stamp Set and the Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper. On the card I used the Circle Thinlits Set and the colors are Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, and Pumpkin Pie.



The box was inspired by the Stampin'Up! design team and uses the Black and Orange Stampin' Glitter in addition to the Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper. I used the Tombow Multipurpose glue to adhere the glitter.
Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by tomorrow for our Friday Favorites. I have a technique to share with you. Have a great day! Tonya

No comments: