Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Birthday To Remember

Good morning and welcome. Sorry I didn't get the chance to post yesterday. Time just got away from me and then the day was done. I do have a card to share with you today and tomorrow I will have two as it is Blog Hop Time again and we will be sharing our Favorite tools with you as well as a Pattern Frenzy. It should be a fun hop. The card for today is a Birthday Card that I made for our middle son who just turned 12. He is a sport loving kid and I thought the Great Sport Stamp Set would be a good starting set. I also used the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set as well as the Label Love Stamp Set for the Happy Birthday. I used Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Old Olive for Card stock and the same for ink pads minus the Whisper White. Most of the stamping is random except the Happy Birthday which a inked up a part of the stamp with the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker and used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get is center just where I wanted it in the circle. I just recently got the Deco Labels Framelits set but I must say I have been using them quite a bit and it is great for the Great Sports Set. The Old Olive Layer has some extra texture with the Big Shot and the Argyle Embossing folder. Jacob seemed to enjoy it and since I rarely share a picture of my kids I thought I would add one of our Birthday boy with his cake. He requested a Cookies and Cream Cake so that is what he got. I enjoy baking and trying new ideas and this one was a hit. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful day. Tonya

No comments: