Thursday, September 5, 2013

Let the Christmas Cards Begin...

Good evening, I about didn't get a chance to post today but fear not I have a card for you. This card has actually been on my list to post for a while but I didn't want to start the Christmas cards to soon. I made this card as a swap for Convention clear back in July. I hope I remember everything I used. The base is Cherry Cobbler with Gumball Green as the background I used the Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder to give the Gumball Green Card Stock some texture. I love the new Ruffled Stretch Ribbon in the In Colors and just has to use the Baked Brown Sugar with the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack. The Stamp Sets are Ornament Keepsakes and the Petite Pairs and I used both the Ornament Keepsakes Framelits Set and the Bitty Banners Framelits. The ornaments are hung with Whisper White Baker's Twine and I added just one Basic Pearl to finish off the card. This card goes together quickly with the use of the Framelits and it can easily be your Christmas Card and will be one of the cards we make this month at my upcoming Christmas Card Class. RSVP if you would like to attend. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget that you can pin my cards or look for me on Pinterest if you want to see more of my creations. Tonya

No comments: