Monday, September 16, 2013

Circle Thinlit Flip flop Card

Hello and welcome! It is Monday and I have a card to share with you that I made several weeks ago and haven't had a chance to share yet. I used the new Circle Card Thinlits that are available for the Big Shot. This Thinlit is great for making moving cards that is so much easier than the way I have previously made them. All you need to do is lay the Thinlit down on the card stock on the Magnetic Platform and with a quick trip through the Big Shot the card is cut and scored. The Stamp Set I used is the same as my Thursday post Crazy, Mixed-Up Love. It is such a cute set. The sentiment for this card is "you light up my life" and would be perfect for a child to brighten their day. The Scallop Circle that the light bulb is layered on is also from the Circle Card Thinlits set. I used punched for the circles and Inked the light bulb with Smoky Slate and Daffodil Delight. For the front panel the light bulbs are stamped with Smoky Slate on Smoky Slate Card Stock.
In this card you can see the front when the card is closed. The Designer Series Paper is the Quatrefancy Specialty Paper and the sentiment is inked with the Smoky Slate Stampin' Write Marker and then punched out with the Word Window Punch and Layered on a Modern Label Punch out from the Bermuda Bay Card Stock. I really like this color combo and will be using my Circle card Thinlit on future cards including a Halloween card that we made Friday at Patti's workshop. I hope you have a great day. I have lots of stamping, some baking and laundry to do today so I have better get busy. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: