Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Gift Card Christmas


 
It's all about Christmas on our SS INKspiration Blog today and I have a card to share with you that also is a Gift Card Holder. I received the Tag It stamp set at convention and have been wanted to ink it up and make a Christmas Card with it. I used colors from the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack. The base is Cherry Cobbler, with a background of Chocolate Chip and then the envelope for your gift card is Crumb Cake. The envelope is made with the new Envelope punch board and I must tell you that I have enjoyed playing with it to far. I used the Chalk Talk Framelits Set to cut out the stamped image which is inked with our Stampin' Write Markers. I used a bit of our Season of Style Designer Washi Tape on the envelope and the Square Lattice Embossing Folder on the Chocolate Chip background. I am considering adding something above the Designer paper the more I look at it and if I do I will be sure and update the photo. Please be sure and stop by the main blog and check out all the other great Christmas Cards. Thursday I will be the feature designer on the blog and I will have a couple of Halloween Projects for you using the Best of Halloween Stamp Set. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tonya

No comments: