Monday, August 26, 2013

Stampin' Success Case

Good morning and welcome! It is Monday and the first full day of school for all four of my kids. I plan to take full advantage of my time today and get some stamping done not only for upcoming events but also for upcoming blog posts not just for here but also for the Design Team Blog. Today I have a card to share with you that is a CASE from our Stampin' Success Magazine. If you are not familiar with the Stampin' Success it is a great magazine that demonstrators like myself receive every other month. It is filled with project ideas, business tips and other info that helps us do what we love. This card uses the technique called Ghosting which involves stamping with Whisper White Craft Ink on Whisper White Card Stock. You let the ink dry then you brayer an additional color over the top. For my card I used the Positively Chevron Stamp with Pistachio Pudding. The other colors are Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe. The background was created by dragging the ink pad across the card base to add ink in random areas. The Arrow and the sentiment are from the Hello, Lovely Stamp Set and both were cut out with the Paper Snips before adding them to the card. The Chevron background piece was cut out with the Deco Labels Collection Set using the largest Framelit in the collection. I added a Vintage Faceted Designer Button with Whisper White Baker's Twine to finish off the card. We recently made this card at my Stamp Time earlier this month.
Are you looking to try some new techniques?  If so why not join me tomorrow night at my Technique Class at 7pm. I just need  you to RSVP to me that you are attending and I will have all the supplies ready for you when you arrive.
Thanks for stopping by today and just a few quick reminders that time is running out to take advantage of the $10 My Paper Pumpkin Deal as well as the Pick Your Kit when you sign up to join my team. Please contact me if you have questions. Have a great day! Tonya

No comments: