Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Favorites




Hello and welcome to our addition of Friday Favorites. I struggled with trying to decide which item is my favorite right now but this card won for a couple of reasons. One is the Stamp Set. I love the Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set and there are even great sentiments with it too. Bonus! Then there is the fun new to me White Washing Technique which I taught this week. I discovered this technique from a couple of swaps that I received at Convention and I have really enjoyed using it on a couple of projects. I will share another next week. Then there is the color combo which is just so fun and why not add a little velum which I tend to forget about but just makes this card extra special. The rest of the supplies are Sahara Sand Card Stock, Rich Razzleberry Card Stock, Melon Mambo Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Rich Razzleberry Ink, Whisper White Craft Ink, Aquapainter, Argyle Embossing Folder, Paper Doily Sizzlits L Die, Decorative Label Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Whisper White Embossing Powder,  SNAIL and Dimensionals. Don't forget to check out all the other cards from the SS Inkspiration Design Team. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend. Tonya

No comments: