Monday, August 5, 2013

Convention Card Set Make-n-Take

Hello and welcome to my Monday Blog Post, I am really going to try and post daily through the week so lets get started for today. While at Convention we receive stamp sets and project materials to make and take samples. Well, I tend to be very bad at actually making my projects while at convention so when I got home this year I decided to take some time and stamp all the projects and over the next few weeks I will share them with you. Today's cards use the new Hello, Lovely Stamp Set. All the cards are clean and quick to make and designed by Stampin'Up! for us. To package all the cards we were given the new Tag A Bag Gift Bags which hold all the cards plus the envelopes. Please let me know if you have any questions about the cards and thanks for stopping by. I have added the supply list at the bottom of the post. Tonya




Supplies: Hello, Lovely Stamp Set, Old Olive and Whisper White Card Stock, Silver Glimmer Paper, Tag a Bag Gift Bag, Note Cards and Envelopes, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pads, Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe Stampin' Write Markers, Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Calypso Coral 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels and 1 3/4" Circle Punch.

No comments: